Growing our economy through invention and innovation
- University of Oregon researchers have found a clue that points to the magnitude of an emerging megaquake.
- Pitt researchers found that one way to help "break the spell of craving" may be as simple as sniffing a pleasant aroma.
- A University of Southern California team finds six out of 11 lymphoma patients who received a commonly used dose of the improved CAR T-cell therapy went into complete remission.
- University of Colorado, Boulder researchers have built a tiny robot that can navigate the squishy and often-unpredictable terrain of the intestine, which could one day make colonoscopies easier for patients and more efficient for doctors.
- A Boston University study reveals a natural pregnancy hormone could relax a locked-up joint
How AAU Makes a Difference
Founded in 1900, the Association of American Universities is composed of America’s leading research universities. AAU’s 62 research universities transform lives through education, research, and innovation.