AAU President Welcomes Bipartisan Progress on the NSF for the Future and the DOE Science for the Future Acts
America's leading research universities are at the forefront of the battle against COVID-19
- For the first time, USC researchers have found a way to protect phone users’ identity and location, without compromising connectivity.
- COVID-19 made unequal access to food worse, an Ohio State study suggests, with low-income people relying more on dollar stores, local grocers
- According to a Michigan State University researcher, a blood test during a routine prenatal visit could reveal if a woman is at risk of a preterm delivery.
- A new study led by an Iowa State University scientist sheds light on how organisms have evolved to address imbalances in sex chromosomes.
- A project called SEA MATE, with a team of researchers led by Stony Brook University Professor Matthew Eisaman, is using electricity to remove acid from the ocean while also taking carbon dioxide from the atmosphere.
Founded in 1900, the Association of American Universities is composed of America’s leading research universities. AAU’s 66 research universities transform lives through education, research, and innovation.
Undergrad Advocates Getting Involved in ResearchVicken Khazar ’22 at Stony Brook University — the URECA Researcher of the Month for June 2021 — is a biology major doing research under the mentorship of Dr. Patrick Hearing, Department of Microbiology and Immunology, on “Understanding the Role of the SPRTN Metalloprotease in the Adenovirus DNA Damage Response.”